Thursday, December 12, 2013

Designing a blog creates many decisions

What colors?  What font?  Do I want a bold background color?  I love color but is it too much?

Too many decisions.  Not enough Tech savvy knowledge...!        Maybe I need a blog designer.

I am going to jump in with both feet and see where this goes.  I will need to let that perfectionist voice in my head scream and yell.  When I listen to it and change things, invariably I will go back to my first choice.  That is the creative artist in me.  Am I crazy to start a second blog when I don't practice regularity?  Maybe this will motivate me to show up more often.  
Just keep adding more color is my motto

Here is the link to my jewelry and bead work blog...my other passion.

Terra Beadworks

Thanks for dropping by.  Now go splash some Color.
Katherine





No comments: